Tuesday 11 June 2013

Poster Presentation


Poster Presentation

Supply chain management critical to the bottom line and business survival

Supply chain management critical to the bottom line and business survival(2012)
 
Last week, I did a poster about my subject. That name is supply chain management. Of course I also did a presentation about it. Firstly, I check many information about supply chain. It needs many processes to finish, therefore the information is so important. At the same time, I was paste my poster to pick up the important things.  Secondly, my voice was so loudly because loudly voice can give a person leave deep impression, and it gave my more confidence. It seems that it makes me not afraid anythings. I knew that the Supply Chain Management is very good in the University of South Wales. This is my reason why I choose it. I heard someone said that my subject is so difficulty, but I like it because the logistics is so important now and so popular in the future. It is a good opportunity to me. Certainly, every presentation is so important, I have chance to show every audience. In final, I like answer any question from audience because I want to introduce for everyone. In the future, I also want to be a good logistics. It have been driving me forward.
 
Bibliography
Kennedy J(2012) "Supply chain management critical to the bottom line and business survival" [online] Available at:http://www.siliconrepublic.com/strategy/item/29275-supply-chain-management-cri (Accessed: 12/06/2013)
 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your presentation Will. You used your voice well and made good use of hand gestures too. You could improve it by increasing the size of the text in the poster and being more careful with your pronunciation (e.g. quality/supplier)

    ReplyDelete