Saturday 16 March 2013

Teamwork


In definition, the teamwork is all about being able to operate smoothly and effciently within a group. Everybody have responsibility to finish the task. I really like the teamwork to finish everything since I was little kid. Everystep in my age, I was usually meet everyone to finish everywork.

Fortunately, I have chance to finish some tasks with my group. I remembered that we were together to find the solution of the every questions. When we met a question, every body have own key, and disscuss together. Of course, our answer are different, but we can decided a comfortable answer the quesion. in the result, we had been finished all question soon.

In my group, our group members are very work hard to find, this spirit take very good atmosphere. I like it.  For reason, every group members spoke own opinion. For me, my opinion also wrote many things, and help our group finish the last two questions.

But I found that our group have not details for these questions, so I hope next time I can finish more detailing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment