Monday 14 January 2013

Study skills in the UK


I came here about six months, so I have been some study skills and experience for me. Learning English the most important is how to read an article in a short period of time. It require your vocabulary,grammar, and how to organize your full sentence. It is very important. 


My study skills is when you see an article you want to stop to ask yourself this grammar already mastered, if not very fuzzy syntax. If you have questional, you need stop and check the grammar book and understand there meaning. Long time before, I usually have a mistake for it, so my teacher who is my high school english told me you need take the grammar book every day, becouse of when you heve not understand means, you can check it again and again.

So I try to doing this ways, and I got some beneift. It not only give you more shades of meaning, and it tell you which one is right, which one is mistake.

Of course, memorize words  is also important, you can make a plan, and keep on telling myself to insist IELTS vocabulary words on the books in every day.

So this is my english skills in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment